FREE FIELDWORK Prep Level II
Open to the first 30 people that sign up! First come! First served!
What is this:
This is a tutoring session that addresses fieldwork level II (12-week rotations).
Dr. Connelly has been involved with Fieldwork Preparations since 2004 (Both as a Fieldwork Coordinator and a Fieldwork Clinical Supervisor). He is currently a fieldwork level II Clinical supervisor for students right now.
He has developed a preparatory process and has assembled a team of clinicians that will address the following areas: In-patient Acute-Rehab-LTAC, General Out-patient, Out-patient Hand and Upper extremity, Skilled Nursing-Long Term Care, Mental Health Inpatient acute-rehab, Partial hospitalization, Pediatrics – outpatient/school systems, and various community options.
How Does It Work:
The 1-hour session will provide the following:
- Student chooses the clinical setting for the Tutoring session. There are 8 sessions to choose from (see form).
- Build your Fieldwork Profile (including a timeline) based on required skill sets for the setting you plan to be in.
- Test your Fieldwork Prep Level II knowledge with Multiple choice questions (Do you know the OTPF?).
- Learn how to effectively prepare for Fieldwork using a Clinical Reasoning process.
- Experience a modified clinical simulation similar to the NBCOT Boards that will prepare you for the Fieldwork experience (Guided by Dr. Connelly).